Tuesday 19 June 2012

Leave my Trace in London

In this stage, I wanted to leave my traces in London.
I marked number which is steps from Waterloo.
Hoping space to be expanded toward outside, I went to Waterloo Station.
Because I wanted to find a place shich is a symbol of travel for me and others as well.
Nowadays, St. Pancras is the eurostar station.
Thus, Waterloo, the former station, became a symbol fo travel as a trace.
And I live in Wimbledon, I go to waterloo directly whenever I go another place in London.

Those 4 piece of picture are a example of the way to record around the spot
that is by every 100 steps from Waterloo Station.


While I was walking, I just calculated my steps by each 100s.
After making this map, I found something interesting things that the spacing
between each numbers are different on two way.
The numbers on the bottom line, it is quite narrow comparing with upper one.
It means that was crowded in that road to walk at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment